Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Pure Suggestions

1. Every day in every way I am becoming better and better.
2. My ability to succeed is unlimited.
3. I exercise daily and love it.
4. I am becoming more alive in the morning and I love it.
5. I notice others more and enjoy paying them sincere compliments.
6. I am becoming more self-assured and more self-confident each day.
7. My self- confidence is increasing by leaps and bounds.
8. My memory is improving steadily every day.
9. My retention span is steadily increasing.
10. When I am studying, my mind works clearly and sharply and I retain that which I learn.
11. When I am studying, I am fully absorbed and completely engrossed.
12. Whatever I learn will be easily and readily recalled.
13. In selling, I am developing more enthusiasm every day.
14. My work output is steadily increasing.
15. I can speak on my feet and the thoughts flow freely through my mind.
16.I am deriving pleasure and excitement from dealing with others.
17.I am becoming more interested in other people and events outside my life.
18.I am developing more energy and vitality every day.
19. When I bike (activity, ETC.) my mind is fully absorbed and completely engrossed in what I am
doing.
20.I get more filling satisfaction from less food every day.
21.I find myself eating slower and tasting food more.
22.I eat only at mealtimes, sparingly and properly.
23.I find "X" number of cigarettes a day more than enough for me.
24. At the end of the day, I am still fresh, energetic and full of vitality.
25.I am becoming a worthwhile and interesting person; I have much to offer.
26.I am completely relaxed when I interact with others.
27.I am becoming more assertive and can stand up for myself.
28.I take great pleasure in doing the things that I want to do.
29.I find happiness in life and I am enjoying myself more.
30.I can change my life to any direction that I desire.
31. Through relaxation, I find I control myself to a greater degree.
32. My self-hypnosis exercises are creating the changes that I desire.
33.1 find that I am gaining my goals through self-hypnosis.
34. There is only one of me, I am unique, and I am pleased with myself.
35.I relax easily outside my house and with others.
36.I am a non-smoker and will remain a non-smoker for the rest of my life.
37. Cigarettes are poison to me and I reject poison in all its forms.
38.I am a non-drinker and will remain a non-drinker for the rest of my life.
39. Alcohol is poison to me and I reject alcohol in all its forms.
40. Every day I remain on this job I am better prepared for the future.
41.I am a success and achieve my goals.
42.I am always prepared and will succeed.
43.I am confident about losing weight.
44.I have decided to become thin and attractive.
45.I get full quickly.
46. Sugar is poison to me and I reject all poison.
47. Smoking stinks and does not interest me.
48. My mind absorbs like a sponge and I recall for tests easily.
49.I remember the right answers for tests.
50.I sleep like a baby every night.
51.I face difficulties and conflicts calmly and powerfully and deal easily with them.
52. The past is dead and I am free.
53. Drugs are dumb and disgust me.
54. My energy is boundless and I feel alive.
55.I avoid sugar, coffee, alcohol and tobacco.
56.I am a great time manager.
57.I receive love by giving love.
58.I look to the future with a bright, positive and confident attitude toward myself.
59. Every day I will act like the person I want to become.
60.I will develop a strong, healthy and positive attitude toward myself.
61. Forgiveness is the eraser of guilt and fear and I am forgiven.
62.I forgive all those people of my past who have ever hurt me in any way and I am free.
63.I am alive, happy and free.
64.I love life and look forward to each day with excitement.
65.I forgive you (name) and set you free.
66. When I am faced with or confronted with ________ , all the material that I have
learned, read, or heard flows freely and easily through my mind and is easily recalled.

No comments: