Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Pre Talk About The Most Common Misconceptions

This is going to be fun.

Some people have concerns about hypnosis, so let me go over a few things most people are curious about.

There are six main fears people have around going into hypnotic trance. Here are the issues or questions the subject will be thinking about.

1. Will I remember everything that happened during the hypnotic session?

2. Can I get stuck in hypnosis?

3. Will I tell you something I don't want to tell you about my past?

4. How long will I be under?

5. Can I hear other things going on in the room while I am hypnotized?

6. Can you make me do something I don't want to do?

You will remember anything you wish to remember and forget anything you wish to forget .


You’ll be able to hear everything I say.

You wont’ become unconscious, but there will be changes.

Think of hypnosis as super concentration, because that’s exactly what it is..

Interestingly enough, weak minded people are of no use to the hypnotist, contrary to popular belief, you have to be highly focused and in control of your own mind to be hypnotized… simply put, all hypnosis is self hypnosis.

No comments: